Workers Compensation/Employers Liability
Workers’ Compensation was designed to provide money and medical benefits to employees who have injuries as a result of accidents or occupational diseases on-the-job. It also serves as a remedy for injured employees against their employer, even when the employer negligently caused the injury. The basic components of a Workers’ Compensation policy include:
- medical care reasonably required to cure or relieve the effects of the injury
- temporary disability benefits
- permanent disability benefits
- vocational rehabilitation services for those who are unable to return to their former type of work if rehabilitation is expected to return the worker to suitable gainful employment
- death benefits including reasonable burial expenses and payments to the worker’s dependents for a period of time
Whether you are a new business seeking Workers’ Compensation for the first time, a seasoned practice with years of Workers’ Compensation history or a large self-insured entity, PMIS has the ability to assist you. Not only can we help you locate the right insurer, for those clients qualifying, additional services such as Safety Programs, OSHA Inspection preparations, return to work programs, loss trend analysis, etc. can be provided.
To find out how PMIS can be of service to you, please Contact Us today.