There is an ever growing demand for Senior Care throughout the United States. As the Baby Boomer generation continues to age, the number of Senior Care facilities is sure to expand. We at PMIS continually monitor budding market trends, new market availability and distressed providers, so we can present you with the best options for your particular needs.
Our insurance partners recognize these trends as well. As a result, insurers are continually developing specific risk management programs to assist Senior Care facilities avoid common malpractice related risks. Enhancements available to our insureds may include:
- Annual Seminars
- Risk Management & Research Publications
- Educational Programs (tailored to each specific to policyholder’s needs)
- Assistance with Policy & Procedure Development
- Risk Management Hotlines
These programs and publications are available for the small single location facility through the multi-state, multi-faceted campuses.
Looking specifically at the policy highlights, most policies now include coverage such as:
- Professional Liability (including coverage for Elder Abuse)
- General Liability (Bodily Injury and Personal Injury)
- Employee Benefits
- Sexual Misconduct
- Defense Cost Outside the Limit of Liability
- Prior Acts Availability
- Lower Deductibles
- and much more
Let PMIS’s experienced staff help develop you a policy specific to your facility’s needs. Contact Us today to find out how we can help.