Captive and Self Insurance
For those facilities that are self-insuring all or a part of their own exposure, risk management must be an integral part of your facility’s culture. To help our client’s create a system-wide awareness of safety and risk management, we have developed risk solutions services.
Using customized strategies and initiatives, we work with our client to not only meet their existing needs, but to anticipate emerging requirements and develop effective responses.
Below are some of the many tools that we have developed to assist in the identification and reduction of various hazards and risk exposures. All of these tools are modified and tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients.
- Claims management protocols and process
– Employees are priority one
- Singular post accident focus
– Maximum medical improvement
– Minimum amount of time
- Timely Claims Reporting
– Accident Investigation Protocols
– Single most important data collection
– Factual information
- Claims Management Oversight
– Vendor Selection and Evaluation
– Third Party Administrator (TPA) Supervision
– Development of quality guidelines
– Ongoing audit and review
- Claims management reports and information
– Support for safety initiatives
– Loss trending and analysis
– Opportunities for program enhancement
- Return to work Program
Contact Us today to see how we can help.